Are you looking to expand your current home? Perhaps you need more space for a growing family or need to accommodate a more substantial home office or workspace. Home additions are a fantastic way to give you the space you require without having to move or change neighborhoods. The cost of a home addition often is often outweighed by the myriad of benefits that extra space and new functionality provides.
Home additions are a great way to up size your home without the pain and hassle of searching for a new home and moving your family. If you love your home and don’t want to leave it, but you just need more space, an addition could be the perfect way to create more living space without upending your family.
There are several popular transformations your home can take:
As the many names imply, ADU spaces are private and separate from the main section of the home. They’re also not limited to family members. Besides being a guesthouse or living space for family or a nanny, you can use it as a personal space if needed. For instance, as a as home office, study room, a private artist or writing studio, a movie or entertainment space for hosting football viewing parties.
First Floor Additions
First-floor additions are a great way to expand upon your home’s original square footage. First floor additions are popular for those who are looking to escape a small or cramped kitchen or would like to expand upon the floor plan of their ranch home. First-floor additions are an excellent way to incorporate the extra space needed for entertaining or having friends and family over with plenty of space to roam.
Home Addition Options
- Turn a narrow galley kitchen into an open and inviting chef’s kitchen
- Add a large great room for entertaining
- Add a luxurious master suite and spa-like bathroom retreat for yourself
- Create extra room for guests and growing families
- Turn extra attic space into a bedroom, bath, office, walk-in closet or easy access storage
- Add a multi-car garage to store the family toys
- Is it time for a new home office or a man cave
- Dramatically improve your living space and quality of life
- Increase the resale value of your home for when you’re ready to move on
- Home theater or entertainment center
For more information or schedule a free estimate, give us a call today at (925) 378-2204